Saturday 2 June 2012

Selamat

Hello everyone. Alhamdulillah I am safely arrived in Kota Bharu this morning by 0800 am. Relief, exhausted, sleepy, starving its all about my 11 hours journey from Muar to KB. God, being away from my lovelies as in my family is the hardest part I guess. And to be frank, I have learn a lot. I have to survive no matter what and no matter when just to grab the scrool. Second semester in Muar is like the  horror part and yet I still love Uitm and my pretty buddies there. I am not comparing the beautiness of Uitm and college's buddies yet, I am comparing about the way the study goes. Its different. Tottaly. The worst part is reminiscing about the good old days. How I wish my besties is around and we're having fun again and again. Like I always did every night before I sleep I start gazing the pictures in my phone and lappy for thousand time. Seriously I miss them so badly. Tsskk. *sobs

Hehe. Emotional lah pulak. Okay lets continue with the pictures. Ini hanya beberapa keping gambar sebelum saya meninggalkan Muar tercinta dan pulang ke tanah air. Penat bila nak kena pack semua barang.

 
the books :P

gotong royong kolej before ends of this semester. :o

waiting the bus at station bus Muar.

  jyeahh! muka bangga nak tunjuk tiket
 lettew! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment